Our Kitchen Equipment Steam Cleaning service is designed to help you maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene.
Kitchen Equipment Cleaning Virginia – Ovens, grills, deep fat fryers, extractor fans, walls, tiles, grouting, floors, etc will be steam cleaned in your kitchen, at a time that suits your business, leaving your kitchen germ free, smelling fresh and most importantly within the health and safety guideline.
Kitchen Hood, Industrial Oven, and Kitchen Steam Cleaning
Fryers, Grills, Oven Ranges, Combination Ovens, Steamers etc.
All cooking equipment is treated with special chemicals and then deep steam cleaned. This process removes carbon and grease deposits.
The solid structure of the cooking equipment can then be fully deep cleaned by our fully trained cleaning operatives using highest grade degreasers and 350F dry steam. This process will remove grease, carbon and limescale.
The cooking equipment is then reassembled and then polished to a finish.
Kitchen Exhaust Hood, Vent and Fan Deep Steam Cleaning Service:
- Prices for Kitchen Exhaust Hood and Fan Deep Steam Cleaning starting from $495
- Single side 6-10 Ft Hood: From $495
- Single side 10-18 Ft Hood: From $750
- Double side 6-18 Ft Hood: From $1000
- Vent 1Ft x $8
- We don’t do hard selling or have hidden fees
- Call Mike for a Quote, Cell: (301) 275-5640
- Do you need estimate how much is to Deep Clean your Kitchen?
Our on-site estimate will cost you reasonable $50. Free for Non-Profit organizations, schools, hospitals, Churches etc.
However, we can give you Rough/ Ballpark Free Estimate -if you send cleaning description and pic’s of kitchen to our email address [email protected]
How often should my kitchen exhaust hood system be cleaned?
According to NFPA-96 Standard section 11.4 the “entire exhaust system shall be inspected for grease buildup by a properly trained, qualified, and certified person(s) acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction and in accordance with Table 11.4.”
Table 11.4 Schedule of Inspection for Grease Buildup
- Type or Volume of Cooking Frequency – Frequency
- Systems serving solid fuel cooking operations – Monthly
- Systems serving high-volume cooking operations such as 24-hour cooking, charbroiling, or wok cooking – Quarterly
- Systems serving moderate-volume cooking operations – Semiannually
- Systems serving low-volume cooking operations, such as churches, day camps, seasonal businesses, or senior centers. – Annually
We are using top of the line Sanitech Mark 3 sanitation steam cleaning system.
The Mark 3 Series incorporate a new thermal technology to produce pressurized wet steam (up to 350F) that cleans and sanitizes without using any harsh chemicals or detergents.
CE Commercial Kitchen Steam Cleaning Northern Virginia is serving following areas:
Virginia: Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Arlington, Clarke, Culpeper, Fairfax, Fauquier, King George, Loudoun, Prince William, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Warren, Manassas, Manassas Park, Reston, Tysons Corner, McLean, Great Falls, Fairfax, Oakton, Springfield, Burke, Annandale, Chantilly, Centreville, Clfiton, Sterling, Ashburn, Potomac Falls, Countryside, Middleburg, South Riding, Hamilton, Leesburg and Dulles International Airport
Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Columbia, Silver Spring, Dundalk, Wheaton, Ellicott City, Germantown, Bethesda, Frederick, Gaithersburg etc.
CE Kitchen Cleaning ℠ is servicemark operated by Calamus Enterprises Llc